Hi all, finally a little time to update the blog !
- On February 8th I was happy to log OH10X from IOTA EU-192 NEW First ever activity ! it was on 30M CW and my 598th worked island...
- The day after I started to chase V84SAA Brunei thanks to my new 80M inverted L.
I worked them only on new bands/slots and could log the team on 17M, 30M, 40M, 80M & 160M CW
- V31AT from Belize was also worked on 80M CW for a new band ! (Belize is now only needed on 6M & 160M for all bands !)
- Vlad FR/UA4WHX was worked on 17M SSB for a new slot
- Then in March I was happy to work VE7ACN/VE1 from IOTA NA-081 on 20M CW (#599) & VE3LYC/KL7 from IOTA NA-150 on 30M CW (#600 !!!)
- Giving a try to FT8 mode, I logged FK8CE on 30M FT8 for a new mode & EM1U Antarctica IOTA AN-006 worked on 12M FT8 & 15M FT8 ! It was a new mode for Antarctica and my 601st worked island...
That's all for now, to be continued...
Post a Comment